you’re like .. what THE WHAT ?!?!
firstly its like how does one pull oil .. it will slip between ma fingers . no not that oil pulling .
Indian medicine incorporates OIL pulling into everyday life as a daily cleanse.. its basically super simple and involve taking a teaspoon of oil ( i use coconut and sesame) and swishing and sucking it all around your mouth .. like a little washing machine.. the idea and actually proven outcomes is not only cleansing and whitening of the teeth but the drawing (or pulling ! hey!) out of toxins that have accumulated over the night .
its also meant to help
all the fun stuff
This is the first and last time i hope i ever type.. YOU DO NOT SWALLOW!
its meant to help you with overall expelling of toxins.. i noticed it makes your grill squeaky clean and teaches you self discipline … especially coconut oil which i spend the whole 15 mins (you do it for 15 mins .. long i know) .. but i spend the time trying not to swallow the delicious coconutty-ness .
mmmm clean mouthy feel
- DETOX: Oil Pulling (granolamomblog.com)
- Oil Pulling: Ancient Secret for Optimal Health (southweb.org)
- Healthy habit #1: Oil pulling (locavori.wordpress.com)
- Oil Pulling continuation (psorskin.wordpress.com)
- Why I have a (oil) pull each day (thislittlegreenpocket.com)
- Ayurvedic Oil Pulling (bodhilove.wordpress.com)