I Stole this recipe from Kimberly Snyder’s Book The Beauty Detox Solution ..
therefore i am le thief .. whatever its delicious for the summer (if london ever gets a summer?!? what is going on with that )
its so simple .. and sounds like it wont work . but my goddddd
Watermelon Slush Smoothie
- 1 small watermelon
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- Mint sprigs
Cut the watermelon into small chunks and freeze overnight. When fully frozen, blend the icy watermelon pieces and the almond milk in a blender until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with a few sprigs of mint. Enjoy!
- Play with your food: 11 awesome ways to serve a watermelon (coolmompicks.com)
- beauty booster (makingitwithmila.wordpress.com)
- Uma Thurman hired dietician at castle (contactmusic.com)
- Up your sexy and your energy in just 10 minutes (sothisisforty.wordpress.com)
- The Beauty Detox Foods: Discover the Top 50 Beauty Foods That Will Transform Your Body and Reveal a More Beautiful You by Kimberly Snyder (famousepdfbooks.wordpress.com)