Inflammation of the body …
When the body acknowledges a substance that is foreign – take for example a splinter in your finger .. it causes the effected area to become inflamed – which is basically the immune system sending out infection fighters . However the same can happen in regard to foods that don’t assimilate into the body or are seen as alien (mainly processed foods and dairy) which put the body into a state of constant inflammation this inflammation has strongly been linked to cancer, autoimmune diseases like Lupus, and Crohn’s disease as well as Psoriasis, Diabetes, Allergies, Arthritis, Atherosclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Cancer and Heart Disease and SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT GAIN /Inability to lose weight.
JEESSUUSS you say .. i know right .. but if you think of it simply as an allergic reaction it actually makes a lot of sense .
I know when I ate yogurt .. and I mean I only ate yogurt .. like dinner yogurts and all .. woopsie I had a lot more health problems , chronic headaches and a skin rash that came out in the sun – considering I was a Lizard in a former life , this was pretty shitty .
So heres the list . Try it for a Week
- Hemp Seeds: A Superfood You Need In Your Diet (collective-evolution.com)
- Is inflammation the root of all health evil? (mnn.com)
- Is Obesity Linked To Inflammation? (wisdomandhealth.com)
- Chronic inflammation can lead to cancer (endcancernow.wordpress.com)
- Crohn’s Disease – What is it & how does it affect me? (thepopcorngirls.com)
- Foods can help fight inflammation (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Chronic Inflammation: America’s Silent Killer [Infographic] (business2community.com)