if you havent read it or learnt up on it you should , it was a 20 year study by T.Colin Campbell (ph.D) and Thomas M.Campbell M.D which documented the correlation between the consumption of ANIMAL products to the incidence of Cancer and chronic disease . And produced some hard to argue facts about those who avoid processed foods and animal product consumption “will escape, reduce or reverse the development of chronic diseases”
its quite extensive so here are the facts :
Eight principles of food and health
The authors describe their eight principles of food and health:
- Nutrition represents the combined activities of countless food substances. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Vitamin supplements are not a panacea for good health.
- There are virtually no nutrients in animal-based foods that are not better provided by plants.
- Genes do not determine disease on their own. Genes function only by being activated, or expressed, and nutrition plays a critical role in determining which genes, good and bad, are expressed.
- Nutrition can substantially control the adverse effects of noxious chemicals.
- The same nutrition that prevents disease in its early stages can also halt or reverse it in its later stages.
- Nutrition that is truly beneficial for one chronic disease will support health across the board.
- Good nutrition creates health in all areas of our existence. All parts are interconnected.